Agent Ice ep 1 Agent Ice ep 1

Could be better.

I'll admit, I was slightly suspicious of this flash, but after reading your post, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Other than that, this is and ok flash, the quality could definitely have been better, and there were a lot of typos.
Also, you really should give credit for the music, you could get into serious trouble for not crediting things like that. I'll let it slide for now, just try to keep that in mind next time. >.>

Either way, try to fix the quality, and you will have a pretty good flash

Bladedestruc responds:

If you really liked the song, I could send you thise songs, the first one is called 'FAITH' and the second one is 'In the end', their both from LINKIN PARK, CUZ thats my favourite band!!!

Ultra Lego Death Ultra Lego Death

Pretty good.

The animation was nice and fluid. The music suited it well. Unforunately, the video quality wasnt too good. But I give you a 9/10.

AKAMARU hampster DANCE AKAMARU hampster DANCE

Everyone loves the hamster dance!!

This song is so awesome!! i could dance to it all night!! and the graphics were pretty great! It would have been much cooler if it was colored but i can understand how hard that would be. 10/10 overall!! WOOT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Grim's The Fight II Grim's The Fight II

that was totally awesome

i loved the music it was a big improvement. it was kind of a rip off but totally worth it

Compassion of the Bush Compassion of the Bush

that was hilarious

that was so funny. if u kill bush... well u should find out on ur own, but this is hilariuos.