KH: Coliseum of Oblivion2 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion2

It was ok...

It might have been just me, but the buttons wouldnt work. Had to right-click and play/forward in order to watch it. You should fix that. The battle scenes worked perfectly though.

Harmony (flash book) Harmony (flash book)

Very well done.

First of all, I'd like to commend you on being able to fit all that text in there. I'd bet my pinkies that that must have been a pain to deal with.
The layout of it was somewhat simple, but it made it very easy to interpret was going on.
I also like your choice of music, that fit in very well with the story. Now I must ask you... (was it the song that made you think of this story? Or was the story inspired by something else?)
The story was very interesting, and heartbreaking as well. I'll admit I cried to it.
And finally, the pictures. The pictures were very unique and well done. They portray the story very well, and all I can say is, I wish I could even draw.

With that, I shall leave you with a 5/5 and 10/10.
My hat's off to you good sir.
~Hasonish

HotCod32 responds:

Thank you so much! i needed a little confidence boost heh It always really nice to find out people really enjoyed something you've done. As for the story, it wasn't inspired by the song directly i didn't even realise until i was thinking about putting music on this just how much of a good fit it was. The Project that this was done for was to create a Asize format booklet based on visualizing a 24 hour sound diary we had had kept. I wanted to tie it all together in the form of a narrative and had the idea of have 'sound worlds' and it all grew from there. Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed it :)

ImminentII - Resilience ImminentII - Resilience

hmmm...

This is an ok game, but it has a few bugs that could use some work. Other than that, its a good defense game, and I love the music, which goes great with it.

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

good for a morning erection but thats it.

its okay but hard to beat. need two or more tentecles doing her and need sound for the losing screen.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

good for a morning erection but thats it.

The only inter action was shooting the dogs. it needs better sound, more aliens for more penetration and wierder enemies.